A healthy bake, i found this recipe from TV program. its basic, and looks so delicious. Also all the ingredients available on my fridge, so why not to try for baked?
so heres the magic!!
150 gr Margarine
175 gr Palm Sugar
1/4 tsbp Salt
50 gr cocoa powder
125 gr Almond Flour
50 gr all-purpose flour
75 gr caster sugar
50 gr bread crumb / tepung roti
How – to – Make
1. on the bowl, mixer all margarine, Palm sugar, salt until creamy with medium speed. Then add eggs one by one with the low speed. Mix well
2. Add cocoa, almond flour, flour and caster sugar in the bowl, mix it well. turn it off
3. stir gentle with spatula and add the bread crumbs until all solid.
4. pre heat the oven approx 15-20 minutes
5. Baked in temp 160C within 40-45 minutes
you also can add whatever you want as a topping, in my experiment i use 2 topping. An easy topping for beginner.
Hershey Kisses Topping
1. Creme liquid / whip
2. Fresh Milk
3. Rhum / Vanili essence
Mix all 3 liquid ingredients until thick and pour into the cake, also you add Hershey Kisses , M&M’s and Oreo as a variation
Topping Icing Sugar (Very Simple!!!)
1. icing sugar
2. hershey kisses
pouring in to the top of the cake, and decorated with Kisses. WELL DONE!!
This batter also good for cupcakes base. I put some batter on cupcakes wrap. and add some chocolate chips
Happy Weekend y’all , Happy baked!!!